This silky, fast absorbing lotion contains SepiWhite MSH, Chromabright, and ß-White, all clinically shown to illuminate the complexion and brighten hyperpigmented skin.
SKIN TYPE INDICATIONS:
Age spots, sun spots, uneven pigmentation, post-pregnancy melasma.
- Inhibits the production of tyrosinase
- No hydroquinone or kojic acid
- Can be used as a morning moisturizer under sunscreen
- Safe and gentle
Apply nightly to entire face after cleansing and applying Vitamin C Reversal Serum.
- Niacinamide - Melanosome transfer inhibitor that results in lighter skin
- Alpha-Arbutin - Tyrosinase inhibitor that results in lighter skin
- SepiWhite MSH (Undecylenoyl phenylalanine) - Alpha-MSH antagonist binds MC1-R and prevents production of tyrosinase, resulting in lighter skin
- B-white (Oligopeptide-68) - Reduces MITF (microphthalmia-associated transcription factor) to decrease constitutive and facultative pigmentation pathways; decreases tyrosinase activity and melanin synthesis to reduce overall skin pigmentation
- K3 Vita C (Aminopropyl ascorbyl phosphate) - Stabilized form of Vitamin C which has lightening properties due to the inhibition of tyrosinase; also has regenerative and antioxidant activity
- Chromabright (Dimethylmethoxy chromanyl palmitate) - Lightening effect likely due to the inhibition of tyrosinase in a mechanism similar to that of ascorbyl palmitate
Aqua (Water), PEG/PPG-8/3 Laurate, bis-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG 16/16 Dimethicone, Capric/Caprylic Triglyerides, Condrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Hydrolyzed Chondrus Crispus Whole Plant Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Dextran, Nonapeptide-1, Arctostaphylos Uva Ursi Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Morus Alba Twig Extract, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Lecithin, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Flavor, Citric Acid