The MandeliClear Peel System is a deeper peel that was developed specifically for treating pigmentation issues associated with skin of color.
SKIN TYPE INDICATIONS:
Brightening of post-inflammatory pigmentation due to: acne, melasma or photodamage, mild acne scarring.
- Brighten pigmentation due to acne, melasma, or photo damaged skin.
- Increase cell turnover
- Can be used on Fitzpatrick I-V as often as every 2-3 months
- Self neutralizing
Follow professional protocol
- 7% Lactic Acid - Lactic acid causes an increase in dermal Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs-natural moisturizers), an increase in ceramides (epidermal barrier lipids) and improved water barrier properties. Lactic Acid functions as a tyrosinase inhibitor and removes surface proteins.
- 7% Salicylic Acid - Salicylic acid is lipophilic which enables it to penetrate sebaceous material in the hair follicle and exfoliate the pores. Salicylic acid has a much stronger comedolytic effect than AHAs on the skin.
- 7% Resorcinol - Resorcinol will increase the amount of peeling experienced after a peel.
- 9% Mandelic Acid - Antibacterial, Lightening particulary for melasma and ochronosis.
Alcohol Denat., Lactic Acid, Resorcinol, Salicylic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Saponins, Panthenol.