Best Curriculum. Best Instructors. Best Experience.
The Skin Institute of Atlanta provides a sophisticated Esthetics Instructor Program that prepares licensed estheticians for rewarding careers in education. Becoming a Licensed Esthetics Instructor enables you to teach in esthetics schools, for skincare companies, or for yourself in you own company. Bring your creativity, practical esthetics experience, and personal approach on your journey to becoming a Licensed Esthetics Instructor. Enroll today to begin!
- Must have an active GA Esthetics License
- 1 year of esthetics experience required
- Must have access to a reliable laptop or tablet
- Must have access to reliable internet connection
The cost of the 500 Hour Esthetics Instructor Program is $3500. This cost includes all tuition, fees, insurances, and kits. Flexible, affordable payment plans are available.
- Curriculum, Development & Design
- Classroom Facilitation & Techniques
- Niches and Branding in Education
- Building Powerpoint Presentations
- Demos, Webinars and Online Content
- Time Management and Prioritization
- Marketing and Advertisement
- Guide to Pricing Classes & Kits
- Illustrations and Visual Aids
- Reference Materials and Handouts
- Course Evaluation
- Copywriting and Trademarking
All schedules are based on a hybrid model combining Classroom Facilitation with Virtual Assignments. This program is customizable. At the time of enrollment, the attendant is able to choose the days and times that work best for their schedule.
1. Review program curriculum, schedule, and cost
If there are questions about eligibility criteria, curriculum content, class schedules, or costs, Request More Information to have a representative from Student Services contact you.
2. Schedule A Tour
Schedule a tour to visit The Skin Institute of Atlanta! During the tour, you will have the opportunity to view the beautiful facility, equipment, classrooms, and treatment rooms. There will also be an opportunity to speak with a Student Services representative about your career goals.
3. Apply for Admission
Apply for admission to the instructor program by submitting all requested information. The Application for Admission includes an application fee of $50.
4. Complete Enrollment Agreement
If accepted to the program, an invitation will be provided to complete the enrollment agreement.
5. Apply for Scholarships
After the enrollment agreement has been completed, review the scholarship offerings and apply for eligible scholarships.