The Skin Institute of Atlanta is honored to provide scholarships to nurses looking to enter the field of esthetics. Students can apply for scholarships after admission acceptance.
Scholarship Amount: up to $1500
- Must be a licensed RN, LPN, or a current nursing student
- Must have applied and been accepted to The Skin Institute of Atlanta’s 1000-hour Esthetics Program
- Must provide a 500-word essay that answers the following questions:
- Why are you interested in the field of esthetics?
- How will you balance the responsibilities of being a nurse, or a nursing student while attending the Esthetics Program?
Deadline: July 31 2022
Note: Applicants can apply for all eligible scholarships, however, only one scholarship will be awarded per applicant.