for future entrepreneurs
The Skin Institute of Atlanta is honored to provide scholarships to future entrepreneurs looking to enter the field of esthetics. Students can apply for scholarships after admission acceptance.
Scholarship Amount: up to $1500
- Must be a future entrepreneur with a desire to start a beauty business
- Must have applied and been accepted to The Skin Institute of Atlanta’s 1000-hour Esthetics Program
- Must provide a 500-word essay that answers the following questions:
- Why are you interested in the field of esthetics?
- Describe you plans for starting a business.
Deadline: July 31 2022
Note: Applicants can apply for all eligible scholarships, however, only one scholarship will be awarded per applicant.