Create a supple sheen as you lock in critical moisture and reduce moisture loss. This power-boosting weapon can be added to other Circadia products to yield tremendous results.
SKIN TYPE INDICATIONS:
Dry, chapped, or wind-burned
- Designed to ‘lock in’ critical moisture
- Aids in delivery of nutrients contained in other Circadia skin care products
- Oil based antioxidants
Morning and evening after cleansing apply 2-3 drops of Hydralox all over face. Also makes for an excellent cuticle softener and lip treatment.
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E) - Powerful fat-soluble antioxidant that protects cellular membranes from free radicals
- Soybean Oil (GMO-free) - "Soy proteins are used to inhibit hair growth and the formation of proteases, while reducing pigmentation."
- Rice Bran Oil - Possesses a peptide that inhibits MMP (matrix metalloproteinase) activity, enzymes that destroy collagen and elastin
- Macadamia Seed Oil - A highly stable emollient containing 85% monounsaturated fatty acids that is both hydrating and soothing
- Curry Leaf Oil - A botanical extract with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Cinnamon Leaf Oil - An anti-microbial, antioxidant spice that is also a natural preservative
- Sesame Oil - A natural preservative that is rich in antioxidants and polyunsaturated fats
- CoQ10 - naturally occurring enzyme found in the mitochondria of the cell that contains antioxidant properties
- Essential oils of Rose, Vanilla, and Jasmin - Hydrating properties
Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ubiquinone (CoQ10), Tocopheryl Acetate, Squalene, Linalool, Rhodinol Natural, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Vanillin, Vanilla Planiforia Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract, Coriandrum Sativa (Coriander) Fruit Oil, Murraya Koenigi (Curry) Leaf Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride