A unique combination of exotic berries from the Outback Australian country partnered with the exfoliating properties of Lactic and Mandelic acids, designed to nourish, moisturize and brighten skin for a healthy and radiant appearance.
SKIN TYPE INDICATIONS:
Dry, dehydrated, lackluster skin
Dispense 1 tsp. Australian Super-Berry Antioxidant Mask into portion cup. Apply to face and neck with fan brush. Optional massage for 10 minutes. Remove mask with warm towel and 4×4 gauze. Pat skin dry.
- Pepperberry (Tasmannia lanceolate) - Pepperberry is rich in antioxidants (anthocyanins and rutin) protecting cells from oxidative damages (3x greater than blueberries). Rutin is known to strengthen capillaries with antiinflammatory capabilities.
- Rieberry (Syzygium leumanii) - Rieberry contains antioxidants (Vitamin E, anthocyanins) and nutritious skin elements such as essential minerals (magnesium, calcium, potassium)
- Muntries (Kunzea pomifera) - Muntiries are rich in anthocyanins, mostly in cyanidin 3-glucaside. It has a TEAC 3x greater than blueberries. Nourishes the skin and provides a barrier against moisture loss and daily abuse.
- Red Raspberry (Rubus Idaeus) - Natural Azaleic Acid used as a tyrosine’s inhibitor. High in antibacterial, antioxidant, astringent, anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lactic Acid - Alpha hydroxy acid stimulates GAGS and functions as a tyrosinase inhibitor
- Mandelic Acid - Alpha hydroxy acid with tyrosinase inhibiting properties
Aqua/Water, Rubus Idaeus (Red Raspberry) Seed Powder, Bentonite, Lactic Acid, Mandelic Acid, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit Extract, Syzygium Leuhmanii Fruit Extract, Kunzea Pomifera Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract, Alcohol, Rubus Fruitcosus (Blackberry) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Triethyl Citrate